Please click on the button to pay your fees online
Deposit Of Fees - General Instructions
Students are encouraged to participate in dramas and plays for school programmes as well as different competitions. Theatre, mime, drama workshops are organized regularly to hone their skills.
- 1. Fees are to be deposited at the designated bank branches only. A Fee Book will be issued at the beginning of the session indicating the bank branches in which fees can be deposited.
- 2. Quarterly Education & Transport fees are payable by Pay-Order or DD only.
- 3. Fees are to be paid quarterly as per the following schedule:
1st Quarter - by 10th April or within 10 days of receipt of fee book, whichever is later.
2nd Quarter - by 10th July
3rd Quarter - 10th October
4th Quarter - by 10th January
- 4. If fees are not deposited in time, a late fine of Rs. 100/- will be charged for the first 10 days of default, Rs. 250/- for the next 10 days and for 30 days the fine will be Rs. 500/-.
- 5. If fees are not deposited within the stipulated date, the student's name is liable to be struck off the rolls. If parents want the child to continue in school, a re-admission fee of Rs. 5000/- has to be deposited within the last day of the quarter. If, during the Academic year, a student is required to be re-admitted the second time due to non payment of fees, it will be treated as a fresh admission and an admission fee of Rs. 20,000/- has to be paid.
- 6. Disputed cases are to be resolved only at the school accounts office.
- 7. Education fees and transport fees are to be paid on a quarterly basis only at the Axis Bank branches mentioned in the fee-book. However, the transport fee can be paid from the month the student starts availing the transport.
- 8. In case of loss of the fee book, parents will be required to apply for a new fee book at a cost of Rs. 150/-.
- 9. To avoid LATE FINE, please deposit the fees within the 10th of the first month of each quarter. Please note that if the 10th is a holiday then the next working day will be the last date for depositing fees, without a late fine being charged.
- 10. In case of a change in address and telephone number, please inform the office immediately to alter the transport charges, if applicable.
- 11. In case of mid term withdrawal of a student, the school authority should be informed in writing one month in advance. Fees, for the month in which the student leaves will have to be paid in full, including the bus fee (if bus service is availed).
- 12. Transfer Certificate would not be issued unless all the dues of the school are settled.
- 13. The school shall NOT be held responsible if fees are not deposited on time. Parents are expected to follow guidelines and pay the fees on time.
- Addresses of Axis Bank branches
“Mangalik”, H/H-19/1, Baguihati, V.I.P road, Kolkata – 700 059, Ph: 2570-0063 / 5420 / 0167
20, Gariahat Road, Kolkata – 700 019, Ph: 2440-9987 / 9990 / 1861 / 4992
LAKE TOWN BRANCH
Mansha bari, P-249, Lake Town, Block-‘B’, Kolkata-700 089, Ph: 2534-4738 / 4781
ELECTRONICS COMPLEX SECTOR-V BRANCH
Plot no. XI-16, Block EP & GP, Sector – V, Kolkata – 700 091, Ph: 3952-6430 / 6322
4A, Chaitan Sett Street, Kolkata – 700 007, Ph: 2268-1460 / 1461 / 1462 / 1458
94/1, Dr. Abani Dutta Road, Howrah – 711 101, Ph: 2666-2601 / 02
Najrul Satabarshiki Sadan, Madhayamgram Chowmatha, Kolkata-700 129, Ph: 2538-0839
SHAKESPEARE SARANI BRANCH
7, Shakespeare Sarani, , Kolkata-700 071, Ph: 2282-2933 / 5189 / 4961 / 9832 / 3 / 4
126A, Bidhan Sarani, Kolkata 700 004, Ph: 2543-7846/49/45
Shree Towers, 101A/1, B.T Road , Kolkata – 700 090, Ph: 2531-3743 / 44 / 45
P-35, CIT Road, SCH-VII-M, Kolkata- 700 054, Ph: 2355-8401 / 02 / 03 / 04
AXIS, Block C, Action Area I, Rajarhat, Kolkata 700 156, Ph: 2324-2401 / 02 / 03 / 04
SALT LAKE BRANCH
BD-20, Sector-I, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 064, Ph: 2321-9456/7054/9795/7414